The Aesthetics and Education Department of Skin Cancer & Cosmetic Dermatology Center is dedicated to providing each patient with an exceptional skincare experience. We take pride in offering the best of care and service to every patient that walk through the door.
Our highly trained staff is experienced in addressing the skincare needs of every skin type of all ages. Working collaboratively with a team of medical experts, we are able to achieve the best possible results for our patients thru education and a personalized skincare approach. We want you to be involved with your treatment plan so that you are confident to make informed skin care decisions.
A complimentary consultation is provided by a member of our specialized aesthetics team to customize a treatment plan that’s best for you. As education is a primary focus, we take the time to listen to your skincare concerns and answer all your questions while providing options that best suit your needs. Among the many services we offer, our full spectrum of treatment options include:
- Intense Pulse Light and Laser Treatments (treating face and body to help with Discoloration, Fine Lines, Hair Reduction, Rosacea, Scarring, Skin Rejuvenation, Spider Veins, Stretch Marks, Sun Damage, Texture, Vessel Damage, and Wrinkles)
- Ultherapy (only FDA-cleared procedure to non-invasively lift the eyebrow, neck, and under chin. Also FDA clear- cleared to improve décolletage lines and wrinkles)
- Microdermabrasion (treating face and body to help with Blackheads, Discoloration, Fine Lines, Scarring, Skin Rejuvenation, Sun Damage, Texture and Wrinkles)
- Epiblading (to help with exfoliation and removal of fine hair on face)
- Microneedling (treating face and body to help with Discoloration, Fine Lines, Scarring, Skin Rejuvenation, Stretch Marks, Sun Damage, Texture and Wrinkles)
- Chemical Peels We customize our chemical peels to ensure the best possible outcome for each patient. We also proudly offer VI peels. (treating face and body to help a variety of conditions including but limited to Acne, Blackheads, Discoloration, Fine Lines, Melasma, Rosacea, Scarring, Skin Rejuvenation, Stretch Marks, Sun Damage, Texture and Wrinkles )
- Injections (we offer Botox, Xeomin, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Juvederm Voluma, Radiesse, Belotero, Kybella, Asclera)
- Spray Tans (we offer Norvelle airbrushed spray tans for a natural glow)
- Medical Skin Care (we offer a variety of medical grade skin care lines in order to treat all conditions, such as Revisions skincare, Avene-usa.com, EltaMD, bioCorneum, Glytone-usa.com, Neocutis, Glominerals, Intraderm, Clarisonic, and Latisse)
Whether you are a first time or seasoned patient with us, our goal is to treat you with respect and dignity and to work synergistically to achieve the results you desire. The Aesthetics and Education department of Skin Cancer & Cosmetic Dermatology Center is committed to ensuring that you have an exceptional skincare experience at each and every visit!